Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Greatest Eagles Memories

















The Eagles have given me some of my greatest memories an unfortunately some of my worst memories. I've cried tears of joy and tears of sadness and I wouldn't trade any of it for the entire world.


My greatest memory as well as many eagles fan would absolutely have to be the Super Bowl win.

It was a day that I will never forget as long as I may live. But the best part of it all was definitely the parade. My school as well as many in the area gave us off for the day since they knew no one would go to school on such an amazing day.

The day was cool and windy but nothing would stop it from feeling like most amazing day in the world. Which it hundred percent lived up too.

The entire thing was amazing. The feeling of pure enjoyment being in center city with literally millions of other eagles fan feeling the euphoria that I was feeling too. It was a true testament of the amazing city of Philadelphia and how strong the city can truly be.

It was the greatest day in my life as a Philadelphia Eagles fan and I hope to God that it will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment