Friday, April 24, 2020

What the Hell is Going On?


The Eagles take a Jalen Hurts. A QUARTERBACK! IN THE SECOND ROUND!. Their thought process? No one knows, literally no one. I don't know what is going on and I am outraged.

How Howie Roseman took the Eagles to the Super Bowl, going from ...
Howie. Please. Why. Your going to give people in my family heart attacks.

Jalen Hurts could land with Patriots on day 2 of 2020 NFL DraftIt's unthinkable that they would take a QB with a second round pick having your franchise QB in Carson Wentz. He's your guy and that has been what the franchise has said from the day that he was drafted.

I hate the pick. I hate it.

What make me the most mad about the whole thing is that Howie Roseman ultimately refused to trade a second round pick in order to move up to take CeeDee Lamb or even Ruggs or Juedy.

But no. Howie saved that second round pick to take a backup QB.

Howie, you sir are paying for anything that gets broken in my house tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment